HISTORY

Wednesday 1 March 2017

ABOUT THE WEEK 17

Creativity is very important part of whole marketing. On the seminar we have been talking about how to use creativity in our future jobs, how to be able to create interesting ideas and why creative thinking is inevitable for successful marketer. 




Sometimes, I feel like my creativity is not meeting the needs of the market. In some cases, I find it difficult to come up with the idea that would have the potential to stand out from the crowd. However, I think I can still learn new things about creativity by experiencing more and more real life projects that will help me gain insight and develop my marketing / creative thinking.
The mistakes that I will (un)fortunatelly make during my studies and also in my future career will help me form my ideas and understand how to direct them correctly towards as many creative and successful pieces of work as possible. 


Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment