HISTORY

Sunday 6 November 2016

ABOUT THE WEEK 2, 3, 4

Unfortunatelly, I was not able to take part on these sessions as I needed to travel home. However even though I did not physically attend on this weeks's seminars, before I left I managed to form a team I am going to work in with on the project for this unit and for a specific client.



During these seminars my group chose a company they thought that can be interesting to work with, based on the research of all the briefs provided in this unit which describe and clarify the projects. Understanding the brief is the most important feature for identifying which project is the most suitable for the group. The group kept me informed during my time away so I knew what is happening on the sessions and so I could fully contribute and express my opinions about the steps the memebers of our team made. 

I worked up my Belbin test which showed and helped identify my strenghts and weaknesses. I also linked the results to my PDP form in the way of setting myself the outcomes to be achieved based on what I am not really good at but want to improve in. 


Lucia 

#BigAg16


No comments:

Post a Comment